- Important Update: New service charges come into effect on Sunday, 1 November 2020. You are advised to check for updated information on this website prior to submitting an application.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, all passports will only be returned using the courier services offered by the Visa Application Centers.
The Visa Application Center is offering courier services at a discount of 10% on the courier prices listed in the pricing table on this website. This discounted rate will only be available from March 2020 until further notice
Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on April 9, April 29, May 19, June 9, July 1, October 1, 2020 applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on February 1, 2021 have extended this measure until September 30, 2021 with some exemptions. Please check the IRCC website to find out more about these exemptions.
Most applications for temporary residence must continue to be submitted online via IRCC’s website:
If you submitted an application for temporary residence in paper to the VAC and are not eligible under one of these exemptions, your application will be returned to you.
Please note that as of July 1, 2020, the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada lifted the suspension on the processing of temporary resident visa (visitor visa) applications. Although processing of applications has resumed, travel restrictions to Canada remain in place. For more details, visit the IRCC website.
For important updates regarding validity of you Biometric Instruction Letters, please visit:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html
Please note that VFS does not have information about the status of an application that has been submitted online or being processed at the Visa Office. If you require information about the status of your application, please contact IRCC directly by completing the Web Form
Additional information can be found on IRCCs Covid-19 page
- On Friday, 21 February 2020, the VAC will be closed for decreeing as a holiday, all appointments for this day will be rescheduled.
- New service charges come into effect on Saturday, 02 November 2019. You are advised to check for updated information on this website prior to submitting an application.
- “Booking of appointments for enrolling your biometrics at the VAC is absolutely free of cost. No payment should be made to outside parties for the booking of your appointment. In case you are unable to book an appointment visa the website, you should reach out to our Contact Center and/or VAC directly. For more information on how to contact us, please refer to our Contact page.”
- Important notice: Please be informed that the appointment scheduling service is necessary only for providing your biometric information. Please make your appointment when you consider you have all the necessary documents.
Please visit www.Canada.ca/Immigration for more details on the new requirements and services.
- IMPORTANT: Dear applicant please be informed from 01 April 2019 and until further notice, the Canada Visa Application Center in Caracas will open from 08:00 to 14:00 due to the latest Government dispositions. In case you have an appointment already scheduled after 14:00, you will be contacted to have your appointment rescheduled for an earlier time.
- Effective 03 November 2018, prior appointment is mandatory for Biometric Enrolment at the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) in Venezuela. Depending on your nationality, you may already need to give biometrics.
- Since July 31, 2018 – applicants from Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Starting December 31, 2018 – applicants from Asia, Asia Pacific and the Americas
- To find out if you need to give biometrics, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
Please note that appointments are mandatory in order to enroll biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. A planned visit with a preferred time slot at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service thus eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience.
- Applicants requesting emergency appointments for the purpose of biometric collection may do so provided suitable proof of the emergency is presented at the time of the appointment. Suitable proof may include a note or other documentation from an official. Please note that this proof only needs to be presented and will not be collected by the VAC, and that this will provide an emergency biometric appointment but not affect IRCC’s processing time for the application. For any further information or questions, the Contact Centre is able to assist with any inquiries.
- Please click here to Schedule an Appointment
- Please note, for the sole purpose of scheduling an appointment, TT Services will collect Personal Information from you. A consent form will be required authorizing the same.
- All applicants are requested to provide the latest version of the application forms and applicable checklist available on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website. Please click here to Find Form and Guides
- The Electronic Travel authorization (eTA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals (apart from U.S. citizens and other specified exempt travelers) travelling to Canada by air. The online application is available at www.Canada.ca/eTA
The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada IRCC.
All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. Canada Visa Application Centre has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here