If you have received notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, your passport along with the passport request letter may be submitted through the Canada Visa Application Centre of your choice.
Please note that there will be a Service Charge for the above services. The details can be obtained here.
How to submit your passport:
Once you receive notification from the Government of Canada requesting your passport, you can submit the passport and that passport request letter:
- In person/ through an authorized representative at the CVAC
“With your passport(s), make sure you include:
- The passport request letter you received from IRCC
- 2 photocopies of the Bio page of your passport
- Any applicable visa application centre (VAC) fees, such as passport transmission fees, courier fees etc.
- Your contact information, including your email, phone number and return address
- The VAC consent forms
To retrieve your passport, you have the choice of;
- Picking up the passport in person or through an authorized representative at the CVAC ; or;
- Courier returns facility. The passport will be returned back to the specified home or office address via courier.
The Passport Transmission Services offered by the CVACs will enable you to;
- Get your passport delivered to the CVO in a timely and safe manner.
- Track the status of your passport by using the Tracking tool on the CVAC website