Once submitted, you can easily track your visa application.
- Below are the Track Application details:
- Opt for VFS Global’s SMS facility to stay updated on the status of your application. This service is available at an additional charge.
Once the Canadian Visa Office has assessed your application, they will make a decision and affix a visa counterfoil to your passport, or issue a letter explaining why a visa could not be granted.
The Canadian Visa Office will then securely return your passport to the CVAC, who will inform you via your preferred method of communication. An update will also be provided on the Online Application Tracking System that your passport is ready to be returned. You may then come to the CVAC to retrieve your passport.
Collection of Decision Envelope (in person / representative)
- Applicants coming in person will be required to show the original Invoice-Cum-Receipt (ICR) and a government issued photo identification, prior to collecting the decision envelope.
In case of collection of decision envelope through a third party, representative must present the following:
- Original Invoice-Cum-Receipt (ICR).
- The Visa Application Centre VFS Global Consent Form duly signed by the applicant authorizing the representative to collect the decision envelope.
- ID proof of the applicant (Copy of NRIC/Passport ( Front and Back))
- Collector ID proof Original and Copy (NRIC/Passport (Front and Back))
- Applicant under 18 years of age (Copy of Birth Certificate in English).
Collection of Decision Envelope (via courier)
- Decision Envelopes for applicants who have opted for the courier service will be sent to the address provided at the time of submission.
- Applicants can track the status of the shipment on the courier partner’s website.
- A maximum of three (3) attempts will be made for delivery within seven (7) days of the decision envelope being handed over to the courier, failing which the courier will return the decision envelope to the CVAC and the applicant will need to collect it.
- The address given for delivery at the time of submission cannot be changed at a later date.