- Canada Visa Applicants are required to install the following update before printing and bring the validated paper copies of the 2D forms as instructed via: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html
- Applicants may need to upgrade to version DC Aug 2019 (10.012.20040) if the current version DC Aug 2019(19.012.20036).
- A gentle reminder to bring all pages of the 2D forms. If the barcode page is not scan able, you would be requested to re-fill the forms manually to IRCC system which is running a Certified IRCC version 11 of Adobe reader at the internet kiosk in the centre.
- Please click here to Find Form and Guides.
- Important: Please be informed that starting 01 August 2019, the visa and biometric fees must be paid online at IRCC website. Pay your fees online through IRCC website:
- Pay your fees online through IRCC website..
- Please note that payments must be made with a credit card that is valid for international transactions online.
For your convenience you can use the self-service kiosk station at the VAC to pay GC fees online to IRCC.
Booking an appointment* with VFS Global to submit your Canada visa application is a free service. Beware of persons who may demand payment for it.
The Premium Lounge service, which is available at an extra charge, is optional, and availing it is at your sole discretion.
Opting for the Premium Lounge service does not guarantee faster processing or a positive decision on your application.
*To book an appointment, please visit: www.vfsglobal.com or
“Booking of appointments for enrolling your biometrics at the VAC is absolutely free of cost. No payment should be made to outside parties for the booking of your appointment. In case you are unable to book an appointment via the website, you should reach out to our Contact Centre and/or VAC directly. For more information on how to contact us, please refer to our Contact page.”
Important notice: Please be informed that the appointment scheduling service is necessary only for providing your biometric information. Please make your appointment when you consider you have all the necessary documents.
Since July 31, 2018 – applicants from Europe, Middle East and Africa
Starting December 31, 2018 – applicants from Asia, Asia Pacific and the Americas
To find out if you need to give biometrics, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
Please note that appointments are mandatory in order to enroll biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. A planned visit with a preferred time slot at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service thus eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience.
Applicants requesting emergency appointments for the purpose of biometric collection may do so provided suitable proof of the emergency is presented at the time of the appointment. Suitable proof may include a note or other documentation from an official. Please note that this proof only needs to be presented and will not be collected by the VAC, and that this will provide an emergency biometric appointment but not affect IRCC’s processing time for the application. For any further information or questions, the Contact Centre is able to assist with any inquiries.
Please click here to Schedule an Appointment
Please note, for the sole purpose of scheduling an appointment, TT Services will collect Personal Information from you. A consent form will be required authorizing the same.
All applicants are requested to provide the latest version of the application forms and applicable checklist available on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website. Please click here to Find Form and Guides.
The Electronic Travel authorization (eTA) from IRCC is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals (apart from U.S. citizens and other specified exempt travelers) travelling to Canada by air. The online application is available at www.Canada.ca/eTA
The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of IRCC.
All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. Canada Visa Application Centre has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.
Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here