Track your application
Check the status of your application through our website:
Please refer to your receipt for the “reference number”
And enter your Date of Birth
- You must bring you original receipt to collect your passport.
- Online tracking system will not disclose the decision on your visa. It will only show whether your passport is still under process or ready for collection
- It is recommended that you come personally to collect your passport to ensure that all the details mentioned on your visa (if granted) are correct.
- Representative may be allowed to collect your passport provided they have the original receipt along with the authorization letter that states the detail of your trip and ID of the passport holder.
- Your representative must check the correctness of all details.
- Thorough check must be done by applicant during passport collection; The Canadian Embassy and the Visa Application Center will not be held liable for any discrepancies or misprint on your visa (if granted) if the applicant fail to check the correctness of their visa during passport collection