- Important Update to the Biometric Enrolment process effective 31 July 2018.
Effective 31 July 2018, you may need to give your fingerprints and photos (biometrics) at a Visa Application Centre when you apply for a visitor visa, study or work permit, or permanent residence if you are a national of a country or territory in Europe, the Middle East or Africa, or if you are a national of country that is already biometrics required. Visit Canada.gc.ca/biometrics for more information
- Scheduling an appointment for Biometric Enrolment is optional – walk-in clients are always welcome to submit their biometrics without a prior appointment. Note however that a planned visit with a preferred time slot via an appointment at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service, thus eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience. You can schedule an appointment at the nearest Visa Application Centre, either through the VAC website or by calling the call center at 041 985 501
- Temporary resident visa, study and work permit applicants only need to give biometrics once every 10 years; and those who already provided biometrics also benefit from this initiative.
- Permanent residence applicants will need to give biometrics with each application.
- All applicants are requested to provide the latest version of the application forms and applicable checklist available in IRCC website. Please click here to Find Form and Guides
- Applicants who require to provide their biometrics are requested to visit the Canada Visa Application Centre prior to 12:00 noon. To find out if you need to provide your biometrics, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp. Your cooperation on this matter is appreciated.
- The Electronic Travel authorization (eTA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals (apart from U.S. citizens and other specified exempt travelers) travelling to Canada by air. The online application is available at www.Canada.ca/eTA
Applicants are requested to pay for all applicable VAC service charges and Value Added Services in the exact amount of cash based on the services they have received at the VAC.
A complete price list of all fees and service charges is available on our website at:
Alternatively, please contact the call centre to get information on fees and charges.
Should you have any problems with payment or cash related issues at the VAC, please request to speak with the VAC Manager immediately.
List of financial documents required by the Embassy to submit your visa application
Notice to applicants kind (s)
According to the list of documents required for the visa application to Canada, Algiers VACs reminds applicants that the financial documents required by the Canadian Embassy in Paris necessary to present are:
- A BANK HISTORY ACTIVITY of at least one (01) months of business bank account, not a bank statement showing a deposit or withdrawal
- Proof of employment (certificate of employment, contract work or payslip)
- The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. CVAC has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here