- “Booking of appointments for enrolling your biometrics at the VAC is absolutely free of cost. No payment should be made to outside parties for the booking of your appointment. In case you are unable to book an appointment visa the website, you should reach out to our Contact Centre and/or VAC directly. For more information on how to contact us, please refer to our Contact page.”
- Important notice: Please be informed that the appointment scheduling service is necessary only for providing your biometric information. Please make your appointment when you consider you have all the necessary documents.
Effective 02 November 2018, prior appointment is mandatory for Biometric Enrolment at the Canada
Visa Application Centre (CVAC) in Taiwan. Depending on your nationality, you may already need to give
Since July 31, 2018 – applicants from Europe, Middle East and Africa
Starting December 31, 2018 – applicants from Asia, Asia Pacific and the Americas
To find out if you need to give biometrics, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
Please note that appointments are mandatory in order to enroll biometrics at the Visa Application
Centre. A planned visit with a preferred time slot at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt
service thus eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience.
Please note, for the sole purpose of scheduling an appointment, VFS Global will collect Personal
Information from the applicant. A consent form will be required from the applicant authorizing the
Applicants requesting emergency appointments for the purpose of biometric collection may do so
provided suitable proof of the emergency is presented at the time of the appointment. Suitable proof
may include a note or other documentation from an official. Please note that this proof only needs to
be presented and will not be collected by the VAC, and that this will provide an emergency biometric
appointment but not affect IRCC’s processing time for the application. For any further information or
questions, the Contact Centre is able to assist with any inquiries.
Please click here to Schedule an
- All applicants are requested to provide the latest version of the application forms and applicable
checklist available in IRCC website. Please click here to Find Form and Guides
- The Electronic Travel authorization (eTA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is
a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals (apart from U.S. citizens and other specified
exempt travelers) travelling to Canada by air. The online application is available at www.Canada.ca/eTA. Please contact us for an assisted service – Online Forms if you require some help for the eTA
- Important information for in case of a Typhoon warning notification is issued: In
case of such a weather warning is released by the Taipei City Government to close business and school
in Taipei city, applicants should wait until the typhoon warning is lifted to visit the visa
application centre. Our website will also provide the most up to date information about our operating
- The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Immigration,
Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines.
Canada Visa Application Center has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not
offer any evaluative advice.
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here