- Starting from 02 November 2018, VFS Global will no longer accept any new visa applications and/or collect biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centre in Perth, Australia.
Important Update: Please be informed that starting from 02 November 2018, VFS Global will accept applications and collect biometrics at the Canada Visa Application Centre in Australia under a new set of requirements and services. For information on the requirements and services for applications submitted on or after 02 November 2018, please visit www.Canada.ca/Immigration.
- Effective 03 November 2018, prior appointment is mandatory for Biometric Enrolment at all the Canada Visa
Application Centres (CVAC) in Australia. Depending on your nationality, you may already need to give
- Since July 31, 2018 – applicants from Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Starting December 31, 2018 – applicants from Asia, Asia Pacific and the Americas
- To find out if you need to give biometrics, please visit
- Please note that appointments are mandatory in order to enroll biometrics at the Visa Application Centre.
A planned visit with a preferred time slot at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service thus
eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience
- Applicants requesting emergency appointments for the purpose of biometric collection may do so provided
suitable proof of the emergency is presented at the time of the appointment. Suitable proof may include
a note or other documentation from an official. Please note that this proof only needs to be presented
and will not be collected by the VAC, and that this will provide an emergency biometric appointment
but not affect IRCC’s processing time for the application. For any further information or questions,
the Contact Centre is able to assist with any inquiries.
click here to Schedule an Appointment
Please note, for the sole purpose of scheduling an appointment, VFS Global will collect Personal Information
from the applicant. A consent form will be required from the applicant authorizing the same.
- All applicants are requested to provide the latest version of the application forms and applicable checklist
available in IRCC website. Please click here to
Find Form and Guides
- The Electronic Travel authorization (eTA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is a new
entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals (apart from U.S. citizens and other specified exempt
travelers) travelling to Canada by air. The online application is available at
- The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. CVAC
has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details –