- Important Update: New service charges come into effect on Thursday, 2 November 2017. You are advised to check for updated information on this website prior to submitting an application.
- Please note that with effect from 19 November 2016, the VAC will no longer be able to accept the older version of the application forms dated 2010 or older. All applications submitted on or after 19 November 2016 will need to include the new version of the forms which can be accessed from our website based on the purpose of your travel.
- The Electronic Travel authorization (eTA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals (apart from U.S. citizens and other specified exempt travelers) travelling to Canada by air. The online application is available at www.Canada.ca/eTA.
- Important Update : New service charges come into effect on Wednesday, 2 November 2016. You are advised to check for updated information on this website prior to submitting an application.
- Effective 1 September 2016 call-centre numbers are the following: +38050 323 85 72 or +38044 594 96 60.
- Please note that effective 1 March 2016 Visa and Service Fees will increase. While sending your application or transmitting your passport by courier/mail on 29 February 2016 or later, make sure that you have paid the fees according to the new Visa and Service Fee List effective 01 March 2016. Note: If you are sending your application by mail/courier before 29 February 2016, please use the current table. Note that some courier and mail agents may deliver your application later than next day. All applications received at the CVAC on 01 March 2015 р. or later, and those kept at the CVAC because of incomplete application package, will be charged according to the new fee list. In case of underpayment, you will have to make an additional payment and send in an additional bank receipt.
We advise all visa applicants to refrain from using any paid services from touts, unauthorized agents or translation offices standing outside our visa application center. Our experience suggests that the information provided by such sources is often incorrect and misleading. Please note that the VFS Visa Application Center and our Partner Embassies have no affiliation to these entities.
- The Canadian VAC in Ukraine operated by VFS Global wishes to inform you that any information or intimation expected from Canada Embassy with respect to your online visa application, will be received only from firstname.lastname@example.org which is the authorized email account owned by the Canadian Embassy. We request you to please be cautious of any email notification you will receive from a different email account and strongly recommend that you should not act on that email communication but to forward it our information desk and should wait to receive notification from the Canadian Embassy only for further action.
- The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here
All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. CVAC has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.