For applicants Applying From Belize
If you are applying from Belize, please take in consideration the following additional information.
- Please submit your complete application to the Canada Visa Application Center in Guatemala City to the following mailing address: Diagonal 6 12-42 Zona 10. Design Center Torre II Oficina 801.
- Send a pre-paid courier guide to be able to send back your passport with the result of the application.
- CVAC service fee must be paid by a Money Order payable to VIEFES SOCIEDAD ANONIMA. (CVAC service fee GTQ. 367.00 please note this fee cannot be accepted in Canadian Dollars, however it can be paid equivalent to US Dollars)
- You must pay the fee for the fee list, through a bank draft payable to VIEFES GUATEMALA S.A. (The fee is GTQ17.00). You can send one bank draft with the VFS service fee along with the fee list.
- Be sure to provide a valid e-mail address and at least one valid phone number to contact you.
- In case application package is incomplete, we will be contacting you via email or phone to let you know what is missing so you can send it and complete your application, otherwise the application will be returned not processed. (Please note CVAC will only keep an incomplete application for 7 business days before returning it)
- Send with your application package the VFS Consent Form dully signed, one for each applicant. Click here
- Please note if you are required to provide Biometrics you will be required to travel to Guatemala to do so. Therefore we advise to come and apply in person, to be able to provide biometrics data at the same time. For more details on Biometrics visit: Click here
- In case you decide to apply in person at the Visa Application Center in Guatemala, you will be able to submit your application with a complete copy of your passport and keep it so you can travel back to Belize after your application. Afterwards, we will let you know when to submit your passport to finalize the application process; you will receive the instructions on how to submit your document.