- Important Update: New service charges come into effect on Friday, 2 November 2018. You are advised to check for updated information on this website prior to submitting an application.
- Important Update to the Biometric Enrolment process effective 31 July 2018.
Effective 31 July 2018, you may need to give your fingerprints and photos (biometrics) at a Visa Application Centre when you apply for a visitor visa, study or work permit, or permanent residence if you are a national of a country or territory in Europe, the Middle East or Africa, or if you are a national of country that is already biometrics required. Visit Canada.gc.ca/biometrics for more information
Scheduling an appointment for Biometric Enrolment is optional – walk-in clients are always welcome to submit their biometrics without a prior appointment. Note however that a planned visit with a preferred time slot via an appointment at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service, thus eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience. You can schedule an appointment at the nearest Visa Application Centre, either through the VAC website or by calling the call center at +20233323002
- Temporary resident visa, study and work permit applicants only need to give biometrics once every 10 years; and those who already provided biometrics also benefit from this initiative.
- Permanent residence applicants will need to give biometrics with each application.
- All applicants are requested to provide the latest version of the application forms and applicable checklist available in IRCC website. Please click here to Find Form and Guides
We encourage you to schedule an appointment at the nearest Visa Application Centre either through the VAC website or by calling the call center at +20233323002.
Please note priority will be given to applicants with appointments. A planned visit with a preferred time slot at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service thus eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience.
- The Electronic Travel authorization (eTA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals (apart from U.S. citizens and other specified exempt travelers) travelling to Canada by air. The online application is available at www.Canada.ca/eTA
- The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. CVAC has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer any evaluative advice.
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details – click here