Important Update: New service charges come into effect on Saturday, 02 November 2019. You are advised to check for updated information on this website prior to submitting an application.
Important Notice: 01 September 2019: Important update for filling and printing Canada Visa Application Form:
Dear applicants, in order to ensure that you bring updated and acceptable versions of Visa application forms and 2D barcode sheets for your Canada Visa Paper application, you are requested to install the following update before printing and bringing paper copies of the 2D forms. The instructions are in the following link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html.
Applicants need to upgrade Adobe to version DC August 2019 (19.012.20040) if you have version DC August 2019(19.012.20036).
Applicants should bring all pages of the 2D forms, in case you need to manually input the form to our system which is running the Certified IRCC version 11 of Adobe reader.
- Important notice: Please be informed that the appointment scheduling service is necessary only for providing your biometric information. Please make your appointment when you consider you have all the necessary documents. Booking an appointment* with VFS Global to submit your Canada visa application and to enroll Biometrics is a free service. Beware of persons who may demand payment for it.The Premium Lounge service, which is available at an extra charge, is optional, and availing it is at your sole discretion. Opting for the Premium Lounge service does not guarantee faster processing or a positive decision on your application.In case you are unable to book an appointment visa the website, you should reach out to our Contact Centre and/or VAC directly. For more information on how to contact us, please refer to our Contact page.
“Booking of appointments for enrolling your biometrics at the VAC is absolutely free of cost. No payment should be made to outside parties for the booking of your appointment. In case you are unable to book an appointment visa the website, you should reach out to our Contact Centre and/or VAC directly. For more information on how to contact us, please refer to our Contact page.”
Important notice: Please be informed that the appointment scheduling service is necessary only for providing your biometric information. Please make your appointment when you consider you have all the necessary documents.
Effective 03 November 2018, prior appointment is mandatory for Biometric Enrolment at all the Canada Visa Application Centres (CVAC) in Bangladesh. Depending on your nationality, you may already need to give biometrics.
- Since July 31, 2018 – applicants from Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Starting December 31, 2018 – applicants from Asia, Asia Pacific and the Americas
- To find out if you need to give biometrics, please visit
Please note that appointments are mandatory in order to enroll biometrics at the Visa Application Centre.
A planned visit with a preferred time slot at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service thus
eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience.
- Applicants requesting emergency appointments for the purpose of biometric collection may do so provided
suitable proof of the emergency is presented at the time of the appointment. Suitable proof may include
a note or other documentation from an official. Please note that this proof only needs to be presented
and will not be collected by the VAC, and that this will provide an emergency biometric appointment
but not affect IRCC’s processing time for the application. For any further information or questions,
the Contact Centre is able to assist with any inquiries.
to Schedule an Appointment
- The Electronic Travel authorization (eTA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is a new
entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals (apart from U.S. citizens and other specified exempt
travelers) travelling to Canada by air. The online application is available at
The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by immigration officers of Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
All applications will be assessed in accordance with Canada’s immigration visa rules and guidelines. Canada
Visa Application Centre has no role or influence over the outcome of an application and will not offer
any evaluative advice.
- Beware of fraudulent job offers. For more details –